- 1 Announcements
- 2 Current Individual Projects
- 3 Requests to S10 Students
- 4 Useful Links
- 5 Current Group Projects
Remember to keep your projects sections short and up to date; only the last week of status changes should be mentioned. Smaurer1
Group Discussion Questions
- Topics for conversations through Skype with RPI, SB, and/or Drexel Started 6/29.
- Who are we writing for? Started 6/29.
- Possibly expanding student Math Image roles, to be addressed 7/6.
- Things that are listed as Helper Pages but use the Image Page template
- We need to decide whether these pages should be on the Helper Page template, the Image Page template, or both:
Current Individual Projects
Steve M (aka Prof Maurer)'s Role
- Htasoff 23:44, 13 July 2011 (UTC) Pages will be submitted for final review in 1 - 3 days. A few, final comments are welcome. Real Projective Plane is still in the works, though.
Kate 18:19, 14 July 2011 (UTC): Hey Harrison, do you know if that one picture in inverse trig that you got from somewhere on the internet is a picture we can use? Can you check please?
- APPLET INFO:
- Solving Triangles 7/12
- Other ideas:
- Inscribed figures : there's a Compass & Straightedge Construction and the Impossible Constructions page, but I think that inscribed figures deserves its' own page. What do others think?
- I've put up comments. There are a few places that could use some work. AnnaP 7/10
- Rebecca 02:26, 16 July 2011 (UTC) This is a very impressive page. I put up a few small suggestions on the discussion page.
- Approved AnnaP 7/14
Ideas for later projects
- Kate 18:29, 18 July 2011 (UTC): As soon as I get confirmation that Anne Burns doesn't mind us using her images, I'll submit this for final review.
- Finished pages:
going to do last edits Ljeanlo1 23:57, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
- take a look on this tomorrow. Ljeanlo1 23:57, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
- Rebecca 01:34, 22 July 2011 (UTC) I left comments on the discussion page
-feedback page up for final review Ljeanlo1 20:04, 21 July 2011 (UTC)
up for final review Ljeanlo1 20:05, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
- Dot Product Approved, 7/14
- Vector Approved, 7/10
Requests to S10 Students
Can XD do a demo for MATLAB?Done - Demo of MATLAB using the example of Bifurcation
Math Tools Requests This page is a place where students whose primary focus is writing pages can post requests for applets, animations, and new images that they'd like to see the computer science students create.