- 1 Announcements
- 2 Current Individual Projects
- 3 Requests to S10 Students
- 4 Useful Links
- 5 Current Group Projects
Remember to keep your projects sections short and up to date; only the last week of status changes should be mentioned. Smaurer1
Group Discussion Questions
- Topics for conversations through Skype with RPI, SB, and/or Drexel Started 6/29.
- Who are we writing for? Started 6/29.
- Possibly expanding student Math Image roles, to be addressed 7/6.
- Things that are listed as Helper Pages but use the Image Page template
- We need to decide whether these pages should be on the Helper Page template, the Image Page template, or both:
Current Individual Projects
Steve M (aka Prof Maurer)'s Role
- Htasoff 23:44, 13 July 2011 (UTC) Pages will be submitted for final review in 1 - 3 days. A few, final comments are welcome. Real Projective Plane is still in the works, though.
Kate 18:19, 14 July 2011 (UTC): Hey Harrison, do you know if that one picture in inverse trig that you got from somewhere on the internet is a picture we can use? Can you check please?
- Hey Richard, thank you for leaving comments on pigeonhole principle. I've made some changes and left my ideas about the arrangement. Could you go through my page once again? I'd really appreciate it! Phoebe 22:08, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
- This page is the one that everyone should follow for feedback!
- Looking for final readthrough before it goes up for review! Then the lesson!!!!Richard 7/14
- APPLET INFO:Alimurreza 02:53, 6 July 2011 (UTC)I am working on your applet. Check this out here @(Reza's work).
- APPLET UPDATE:Alimurreza 02:41, 15 July 2011 (UTC)I am done with Ambiguous Case applet. Please, check the applet. Feel free to send me any feedback or change-request.
- Solving Triangles 7/12
- Other ideas:
- Inscribed figures : there's a Compass & Straightedge Construction and the Impossible Constructions page, but I think that inscribed figures deserves its' own page. What do others think?
- Rebecca 01:07, 9 July 2011 (UTC) I left comments on the discussion page.
- I've put up comments. There are a few places that could use some work. AnnaP 7/10
- Approved AnnaP 7/14
Ideas for later projects
- Kate 14:21, 14 July 2011 (UTC): Responded to Chris' comments. Feedback from others would be appreciated.
- Kate 21:00, 15 July 2011 (UTC): Have several changes I'm planning to make in response to verbal feedback from Abram, it'd be great if everyone else could hold off for a few days.
- Finished pages:
Anna Hey Kate-Thank you for all of your comments on my Steiner's Chain page, I really appreciate all of what you suggested, especially with this being my very first page. Your comments are extremely helpful not only in adjusting the content on this page, but as well as with how to construct the other pages I'm working on currently. THANKS!!
- np, glad you found them helpful! :) -Kate 14:21, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
not sure what to do with this page.
- Snell's Law feedback page
- Need comments. Also, waiting on the final applet by Reza. 7/15
- I added a few comments and responded to old ones on the discussion page
up for final review. Ljeanlo1 18:43, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
- Dot Product Approved, 7/14
- Vector Approved, 7/10
Requests to S10 Students
Can XD do a demo for MATLAB?Done - Demo of MATLAB using the example of Bifurcation
Math Tools Requests This page is a place where students whose primary focus is writing pages can post requests for applets, animations, and new images that they'd like to see the computer science students create.