Revision as of 11:50, 13 August 2009 by Tcheeseman1 (New page: Summary === Projection Parameters === Each of the parameters uses either the ''world-coordinate'' (WC) or ''viewing reference-coordinate'' (VRC) system. :* The '''View Reference Point'...)
Each of the parameters uses either the world-coordinate (WC) or viewing reference-coordinate (VRC) system.
- The View Reference Point (VRP) is the point (WC) from which the camera is viewing the 3D geometry.
- The View Plane Normal (VPN) is the normal (WC) ...
- The View Up Vector (VUP) is the vector (WC) that defines the orientation of the camera (i.e. which way is up)
- The Projection Reference Point (PRP) is the point (VRC) ...
- The Viewing Window is the rectangle (VRC) that defines the size of the 2D window upon which the 3D geometry will be projected.
- The projection type can be either parallel or perspective