Math Tools Requests
This page is designed as a place where students whose primary focus is writing pages can post requests for applets, animations, and new images that they'd like to see the computer science students create.
Before you post a request
- make sure that you search the Math Forum's Math Tools site. You are free to use any of these applets on your pages.
- do a google search to find if there is an applet available on another site that fits your needs. You can link to any applet you'd like, but you need to seek out the site and/or applet creator and ask permission before embedding the applet onto a page.
This is not a place to post technical questions about using the wiki. It is only for posting page-specific programming requests.
- Chris 13:39, 29 June 2012 (EDT)Please develop an applet for the Exponential Growth page written by Chengying on S12 that shows how compounding interest more and more often in a given time period approaches a function with e (natural log number) as a base.
- This isn't as much of an applet request as an 'I could really use some help with an applet I'm working on' request. I'm making an applet for the seven bridges page, and it's coming along, but I've really hit a brick wall. I'm trying to put an image in the applet, and I can't figure out why it isn't working. If someone has some experience with this, I would love if you would email or video chat with me to help me get it working. Thank you so much! :)
- Nordhr 9:42 22 July 2011
- Nordhr 9:42 22 July 2011
- Htasoff 19:09, 17 June 2011 (UTC)I graphed all of the different parametrizations of the Cross-cap in Mathematica. In the program, aside frome modifying the input, one can move the 3D image around and rotate it. I would like to be able to embed these manipulative graphics on the page across from the set of equations that creates them. I can't figure out how to upload the graphics, despite trying it in many different file formats.
- I would greatly appreciate if someone could create an applet that allows you to move and rotate just like in Mathematica.
- Problem of Apollonius
This is an old page, but I noticed that I had left a note on it asking for an applet. On the page itself, there are links to download my mathematica code if looking at that might help. AnnaP 7/11Done Rlw82 7/2/12
New Images Requests
- Flora 21:46, 13 July 2011 (UTC)I cannot make 3D images, and all the images I used for proof are from an applet, but the lables crossed over, and the images are not very clear. And for my purpose, I need images show the directrix of the conic sections. If anyone could make these images for me, I will really appreciate!