Welcome to the Math Images FAQ! Here you can find answers to common questions. If you'd like something to be added to the FAQ, let us know on the feedback page.
- What is the Math Images project?
- The Math Images project is a collaboration between Swarthmore College, the Math Forum at Drexel University, and the National Science Digital Library (NSDL). The project aims to introduce the internet population to the beauty of mathematics. Learn more at the About page.
- How is the site built?
- This site was built using the MediaWiki software that powers [www.wikipedia.org Wikipedia]. We have customized some of the Mediawiki software, in addition to using various extensions, to allow for users to have the best experience at our site. For a full list of the extensions we use, click [[ http://mathforum.org/mathimages/index.php/Special:Version%7Chere]].
- How do I edit the wiki?
- To edit this wiki, simply create a user account with the button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser. Then use the edit tab at the top of each page to contribute to the community. For editing tips, visit the General Help Doc.
- How do I add images?
- To learn how to contribute images to our wiki, go to *insert help doc here*