Welcome to the Math Images FAQ! Here you can find answers to common questions. If you'd like something to be added to the FAQ, let us know on the Feedback page.
- What is the Math Images project?
- The Math Images project is a collaboration between Swarthmore College, the Math Forum at Drexel University, and the National Science Digital Library (NSDL). The project aims to introduce the internet population to the beauty of mathematics. Learn more at the About page.
- How is the site built?
- This site was built using the MediaWiki software that powers Wikipedia. We have added extensions to customize the user interface. The NSDL folks at Cornell University created a special extension that allows us to store our images in the NDR (National Science Digital Library Digital Repository). Learn more at Our Wiki.
- How do I edit the wiki?
- To edit this wiki, simply create a user account with the button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser. Then use the edit tab at the top of each page to contribute to the community. For editing tips, visit General Help Doc.
- How do I add images?
- To add images to the wiki, use the "Add an image" link in the left-hand navigation bar.