- Stereographic Projection >> Stereographic Projection
- Hypotrochoid >> Hypotrochoid
- Metaballs >> Metaballs
- Koch Snowflake >> Koch Snowflake
- Catenary >> Catenary
- Julia set
- Hi Steve,
- I've seen this applet, and I've like it--it's just very similar to most Julia Set applets out there at only deal with Julia Sets of functions of the form . I'd think it would be *really* cool to have an applet where someone could plug in any old rational function and get a Julia Set, though I know that might be too hard.
- As an aside, what computational method did you use (an escape criterion, like my short program on that page, or something else)?
- Thanks, and keep up the great work.
- There's a cool applet showing the relationship between Julia and Mendelbrot sets here. -Tim