- Return to S10
Inspiration for Page Ideas
- Useful Image Sites (images here to inspire pages OR to provide graphics for pages you've already decided to create)
- A list of common topics from math courses that students often find hard, according to (need to check who, but maybe Swarthmore professors?)
- Existing pages needing work (a good list to come back to once you have a feel for writing pages)
- Already existing high school level pages
- A guide to writing good pages (also includes a description of different types of focus pages tend to have)
- S09 (A fairly complete list pages worked on last summer sorted by writer, not by topic)
- Note: S09 may miss some Helper Pages, and just to be safe, do a keyword search on your topic before starting a new page on it.
Technical How Tos
- Technical tricks that have come up specifically in the context of the Math Images project (add your discoveries to this page)
- Basic syntax for writing equations and math symbols (remember to encase your symbols in <math> </math>).
- More basic syntax for writing math
- Basic Wiki formatting