Talk:Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- 1 Checklist for writing helper pages
Checklist for writing helper pages
Completed by --Xintong Tian 11:40, 24 July 2013 (EDT)
Messages to the Future
- Talk about eigenbasis.
- Maybe give more examples.
- Mention a few applications of eigentheory.
- Flesh out the idea of determinants more.
References and footnotes
- Not really applicable to this page.
Quality of prose and page structuring
- Beginning paragraph mentions how the page will talk about eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
- Each section is relevant.
- Title of sections is basically thesis of section.
Integration of Images and Text
Links to other pages
- All relevant pages that use this helper page are linked.
Examples, Calculations, Applications, Proofs
- Examples are provided.
- Proofs are included (mostly of why determinant is zero).
- The other way to write characteristic polynomial is an example of a specific topic that is only useful to the Systems of Linear Differential Equations page.
Mathematical Accuracy and precision of language
- The math is error free (to my knowledge at least).
- The style is casual but precise.
- Defined many terms in the page to help the reader's understanding.
- Text is in short paragraphs. Images aren't really applicable to this page.
- Hided a less relevant section.
- No white space.
- No weird computer code in hidden text.
- Viewed in different window sizes and no problems.