Our students: Iris Hee Rhang Yoon, Xingda Zhai, Becky Painter
Old timers who might show up: Rebekah Yang, Alan Zaho, Keith Blaha
(Old timers unlikely to show up: Liza Masis, Tanya Rosenblut, Brendon John, Maria Kelly)
Staff: Abram Lipman, Anna Phillips; Faculty: Renninger, Maurer, Klotz
- The Math Images Project, overview, goals, where we are.
- Brief browse of site, including front page, with just a waive at some parts. A bit about the left navbar, in particular Math Image Tools, Math for Computer Graphics, Interaction section, Support section (Helper Pages in particular).
- Signing on and distribution of names and passwords (to be changed today!) A wee look at editing. Play on your User Page.
- Students explore! (and ask questions)
May 13 (time to be decided)
- Student questions and comments. Student's roles. Sources of images. Sources of pages for this summer.
- Brief discussion of writing Math Images pages.
- Anna's "Pages Needing Work", "High School Level Pages", remember also Helper Pages in the left navbar.
Students continue to explore and come up with ideas for a trial page or so. Abram works with students.
End with time for questions and sharing trial page ideas.
Friday June 4, 2:30
- Show and tell by students
- Wiki "features" that need to be fixed
- Can't mouseover math
- TOC doen't work when an item is hidden
- Discussion of math labeling convention. (Given that wikis don't center displays, the usual numbering on the right doesn't work well).)
- Determine a standard software for doing animations. Case of Iris's fibonacci sum animations. Features we need. What software will do them and can be used publicly.
- Add your items here..... (Abram added proper use of the discussion pages)